False declaration found error

Dear Sir/madam

This is for your kind consideration On my TEP application which was on 09.03.2023 I have presented only my original documents to the Agency and Company. But due to unknown reasons they have given false declaration without my consent and  knowledge in the Educational declaration part which I came to know only when I requested and received my 8 IPA copy from the company HR personnel only the previous week, before that when I was confirmed with the TEP I requested the same but they have refused to send me. I kindly request you to advise me on this matter for  rectification of this problem.

The employer should immediately contact MoM to correct the errors in their submission.

However, there is of course a danger that you are not eligible with the correct details and the TEP might be revoked. But the same would also happen if MoM finds out about the false submission on their own.

sir before one month i have to applied for NTS work permit but i can't apply because I have a error like this worker not eligible for work permit . so I have enquiry to mom they said we found false declaration on you TEP permit.so your not eligible for work pass . but it's happened without my knowledge i given only my original documents sir. employer given false declaration without my knowledge how can rectify. employer side no one response for me. please sir tell me how can I rectify it.

What kind of wrong indormation has given , pls clarify

@Rajesh Sharma1

Sir i given original degree certificate B E mechanical engineering (2016)  but they given Bachelor degree in Indian institute of management (Arts(2021) .which I came to know only when I requested and received my 8 IPA copy from the company HR personnel only the previous week, after i contacted HR ,employers side they never respond my calls messages.this caused not by me but by the application submitting person from the company side.i have my original documents .how can I rectify that....

@kabeermdh302 It is unclear, from your posts, whether your employer applied for a Work Permit (WP) or a Training Employment Pass (TEP). These are passes with very different requirements.

You also write you were rejected, but then you wrote you received an IPA (In-Principle Approval).

Could the whole issue just be a misunderstanding? In any case, the employer should contact MoM - there is nothing you can do!

@beppi

Really sorry for inconvenience sir. i came to Singapore in TEP permit on before five month . i completed my TEP pass period three month then i left Singapore. Then now before one month i applied for new job in NTS work permit. but I can't apply. i have a error like" this worker not eligible for this work choose another worker,, So i did enquiry to MOM. they said we found false declaration on your TEP application so you can't apply work pass. Then i asked to last employer side about this error. HR side only given IPA 8 pages then i asked him to question I am completed B. E mechanical engineering but how to put in like arts bachelor degree .but he never replied my phone calls and messages. they given false declaration without my  knowledge sir.I have my original all documents. how can I rectify that sir.

@kabeermdh302 Your messages are still very confusing, but here is what I suspect has happened:

Since degree holders are not eligible for WP, the employer might have omitted your degree from the application. But MoM already knew from your previous TEP application that you hold a degree. Applications that aren't truthful are always rejected.

Still, there isn't much you can do - other than (if you have written proof) reporting this toMom, so the employer might get banned from hiring foreigners. That, of course, will not give you a job.