Signature electronic qualifie for the cessation d'activite

Hello, I stopped being an auto-entrepreneur end of August 2023. INPI require a signature electronique qualifie for the cessation d'activite. However, as I am European and not French I cannot create a signature electronique with La Poste (it's only available to the French) and with this number it's easy to sign the document cessation d'activite. I am now told to either go to a lawyer to do this signature (cannot afford it) or to contact someone from my home country (haven't lived there for 18 years) in order to get this done. Do you have any advice? After 3 months, multiple emails and phone calls in order to get help on signing this document I'm wondering what's the point of being European at all.

@evdo

Hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the France forum so that active members might help you.

The thread where you initially posted was created by a member of our team, we can not guide you on this matter unfortunately.

Hopefully you'll receive some feedback on this new thread. You may also want to contact an expert-comptable, this professional might guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna!