Saudi Work Visa Process from Bahrain while on grace period in bahrain

Hi, today i resigned from my current company in Bahrain. I have a offer from Saudi Arabia and going to start my work visa process.

I wanted to know can i do the work visa process while being on the grace period. as the current employer will cancel my visa soon.

@Mrmohsin57

@Xtang Please need your reply. I Have been following your post regarding saudi work visa from bahrain.

Saudi is a different country so of course you can start the process now.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1026248

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=885247

Read these threads where we have had discussions before on the process.

@XTang

Thank You very much for help

I just need help with two more things.

The NOC should be on a simple blank Paper or Company Letterhead?

My Bahraini Work visa is from ABC Divison of Company. But they have placed me to work at DEF Division.

So where should i get my NOC from?

the division at which i work or from the division whose name is written on my Residence Permit?

Letterhead. The employer your visa is on.

@XTang

There is a requirement from VFS that your bahrain resident permit should be valid for more then 6 months.

my residence permit current expiry is 2025

But if my current company when cancels my visa. So my residence permit will be canceled? and my grace period will start? and i wont be able to apply at VFS?

If you read the threads I posted above, you would have understood that the basic requirement to be able to apply for a Saudi work visa from Bahrain is that you ARE a resident of Bahrain.  Forget about anything if your visa is cancelled.   And you will also need an NOC from your current company.

Without any of this, you would need to go to your home county and apply from there.

And before even having this discussion, at least check with your Saudi employer if they have a visa allocated to Bahrain for your profession and nationality.  Most companies don't.