Guitars

Hi All
Been lurking this list for a few months. Great to read the helpful advice offered by. This group seems to be a kind caring bunch.  Thank all of you for sharing your experiences. 

My question is about guitars.  I have 2 and can not leave behind one. I must bring both to Riyadh. Will I have any trouble bringing 2 guitars into Riyadh ?

Respectfully,
Dwayne

Hi Dwayne

Welcome to the blog. Bringing 2 guitars to Riyadh is not going to be a problem unless it is your line of work. But loud music in this country is Haram and secondly, unless you dont live in an appartment on top of one another like most of us do and your neighbours dont mind - then I say bring them.

Safe trip.

Thanks Sparrow
They're acoustic, no amplifier and it's a hobby.  Gives me something to do with my time, constructively. Relaxing as well.
Thanks

Hi,
No worries. bring them onn! none's gonna bother about it during u'r clearance in the airport. I brought mine and i've witnessed alotta expats carrying them when they enter. Infact, there are few reputable guitar shops as well. Unfortunately, not mucha repairs done in any of them(in case if u need them later onn).
P.S: Sparrow is spot on. Just make sure u won't become a nuisance to u'r neighbors.