Shipping courier

Hi All, just asking.....

Moved in BKK last April and Im finding it very hard to buy things online, from the US.

Is there a courier that someone knows about, as a third party maybe, that can actually ship anything inexpensively?

I shop a lot on Amazon and am aware, it only shows items that can ship to Thai but when you go to order, they mostly say they dont ship here or out of stock

I would like to actually be able to buy from any website and have delivered here

Any help would be most awesome!

Thanks, Clark

@rclarkc You need to find an alternative  here for example lazada/shopee. I use ebay and always look for option free international shipping

Amazon, like ebay, prefers sending with couriers, they clear customs etc and you will pay duties etc which can be pretty high

In the case they offer 'ebay shipping' which means courier, I will contact seller and ask for USPS shipment...9 out of 10 will do that

Hi All, just asking.....Moved in BKK last April and Im finding it very hard to buy things online, from the US.Is there a courier that someone knows about, as a third party maybe, that can actually ship anything inexpensively?I shop a lot on Amazon and am aware, it only shows items that can ship to Thai but when you go to order, they mostly say they dont ship here or out of stockI would like to actually be able to buy from any website and have delivered hereAny help would be most awesome!Thanks, Clark        -@rclarkc

Living in Thailand and buying stuff online from the US is not very smart. Go for Lazada instead. It's a platform with thousands of stores. They ship both locally (most of the items) and from China.You can buy everything there. Just download the app,register with name,address,email address and phone number.You can even add a debit card if you want.It's imo way better than COD.

@rclarkc YOu might want to check out the local versions of online shops in Thailand like Shopee or Lazada. They have English and Thai and ship locally.

I have also had issues shipping from the US from Amazon but was not able to find a solution to keep that going.

Hi All, just asking.....
Moved in BKK last April and Im finding it very hard to buy things online, from the US.
Is there a courier that someone knows about, as a third party maybe, that can actually ship anything inexpensively?
I shop a lot on Amazon and am aware, it only shows items that can ship to Thai but when you go to order, they mostly say they dont ship here or out of stock

I would like to actually be able to buy from any website and have delivered here
Any help would be most awesome!

Thanks, Clark

-@rclarkc

I have been using Stackry for years. Excellent service and prices.

https://www.stackry.com/

I buy from any website, ship it to them, and they consolidate everything in one shipment here.

PS - Be careful using Lazada. They have a helluva return process. 1f923.svg1f923.svg1f923.svg