TM47 "Staying longer than 90 days" question

First the question and then the details:-):

Should I ignore a November 14 notice from the TM47 online system in favor of entering updated info in a few months? 

Details: I submitted  my TM47 using the online system a few months back, and by that record am due to submit again by November 14.  However my Passport was since updated (same name but new number and expiration date) and I returned from overseas mid-October.  Given that Suwannabhum immigration isn't synced with 90-days forms, there are now two sets of info for me.

Advice and suggestions are welcome.  Thank you.

First the question and then the details:-):Should I ignore a November 14 notice from the TM47 online system in favor of entering updated info in a few months?  Details: I submitted  my TM47 using the online system a few months back, and by that record am due to submit again by November 14.  However my Passport was since updated (same name but new number and expiration date) and I returned from overseas mid-October.  Given that Suwannabhum immigration isn't synced with 90-days forms, there are now two sets of info for me.Advice and suggestions are welcome.  Thank you.        -@cmbbkk

The 90 days resets when entering Thailand. There's nothing special with immigration at Suvarnabhumi airport, it doesn't matter where you enter or if having a new passport.You start counting from the day of entry, period. There's nothing to discuss, it's a fact. I don't know where you get "two sets of info" from, but it works the way I just said. Of course you shall ignore any notice what so ever.I think you've asked this before and the answer will always be the same. You must do next 90 days report in person. You can do it 15 days before the due date and 7 days after,start counting from the due date. The due date is exactly 90 days from the day of entry. If you're staying in Thailand another 90 days you can do next report online.

I'm relatively new to this forum and haven't asked this question ever here or on any forum.

I was able to mail in my TM47 for a number of years ( it's been some time since I had to do these renewals in-person) and was glad when an online option became available.

The importance of Immigration at the airport not (yet, perhaps) being synced with provincial Immigration offices is precisely that data related to arrival--as well as new passport number, which btw, is impt for a person's information in the online TM47 system, --is precisely that ie. the day the counting starts.

I'm relatively new to this forum and haven't asked this question ever here or on any forum.I was able to mail in my TM47 for a number of years ( it's been some time since I had to do these renewals in-person) and was glad when an online option became available.The importance of Immigration at the airport not (yet, perhaps) being synced with provincial Immigration offices is precisely that data related to arrival--as well as new passport number, which btw, is impt for a person's information in the online TM47 system, --is precisely that ie. the day the counting starts.        -@cmbbkk

There's no synchronization what so ever. Why would it be? You start counting from the day of entry,it's as simple as that. You can't use the online system for the first 90 days report after arrival, but for the second one if you're staying another 90 days. A 90 days report means 90 days in Thailand. A new passport is totally irrelevant, because you have to fill out a new TM47 incl the passport number. You seem a bit clueless. This is common knowledge among expats.