Divorce guidance and Withdraw F Card

Hello

My friend stayed only 1 year in Belgium and have a F Card. Her child is Belgium Nationalise. She's having a Integration and 1.2 diploma. Now she wanted divorce but she didn't work yet. Does her child whom having Nationality secure her to loosing F Card.

Can someone share guidance. Its a humble request

If she is having domestic violence, first she should go to OCMW or CAW and ask for help and the way forward.she can also report her case to the police that is if it's about abuse.she will get help...for the F-card I don't know

wipopoo88 ???????

As the child is belgian, and nobody want to seperate a mum with her child, she's safe and we'll be able to keep her right to stay in Belgium. BUT she needs to visit the commun and do administration stuff.

@AlexFromBelgium

OK thanks alot

@AlexFromBelgium

Does she need to go to gemente of theirregion or where she needs to go for administrative purposes

Yup, always the gemente/commune - foreigner department.

@AlexFromBelgium

Does gemente help her to not withdrawal F Card or they convert into A Card( which is only valid for a year) . I heard if she not living with their spous at least 3 year she loose the F Card and must go to the country where she came from.

Or they not separate the daughter and the mother.