Successful PR Application Hints

Hi everyone,

I am currently in the middle of my PR application. The application was sent in around October 2022, so it has been about 1 year+ since I have made the application.

I heard from my colleagues and friends that if the application wasn't rejected in the first 4-6 months, it is kinda a semi-good news as ICA is still considering the application.

Other than the duration itself, are there any hints or clues that I can use to further convince myself that the application will be successful? I heard that you can check if your CPF account is created, or check a specific item on singpass etc but I'm not sure exactly what to check. Anyone has experience on this matter?

And is anyone having the same profile as me, how long does your PR application take?

Thank you in advance, all help greatly appreciated!

———

Current Status: EP Holder

Nationality: Indonesian

Race: Chinese

Sex: Male

Have been staying in Singapore since 2017, 3 years studying, 3 year working.

And one thing to add, actually I did change job during the application process. I have updated ICA about the change in employment (July 2023), will there be any negative impact towards the PR application?

Of course not having received a rejection or approval means they are still considering your application. what else did you expect?

To be approved, you need some of the followinh (in order of importance):

• family (preferably male son)
  • race (preferably Chinese)
  • niche skills that Singapore strategically needs
  • Business or money (millions in assets or profit)

and also, the longer you have been here and showed good social integration, the better.