Fresh cranberries?

Do any of the stores sell bags of fresh cranberries? They usually start appearing in the stores in the U.S. right around this time. Just wondering. For Thanksgiving?

I've never seen fresh, but frozen in Nacional or Bravo yes

Oh perfect. Frozen will be fine too! Thank you!

Sirena has fresh

I have seen fresh in previous years but not this year so far. I will check la sirena!

Thank you! The other item I can never seem to find in the stores, is sauerkraut. I've asked everywhere in the Punta Cana area but nobody seems to know what I'm even talking about. I can't figure out, if they DO have it, where in the store it's kept because I've checked all the canned goods, jars, and refrigerated items. I don't need it right now but it's one item that I've not been able to locate in any store in the area. :-)

I have seen it at times in Bravo and in National both in jars and in cans.

Also Carrefore almost always has it.

Not sure about Punta Cana

I haven't seen a Bravo or a Carrefore near PC but will check. I'll have to check Nacional again. I've searched but so far haven't come across it. :-(

Sometimes with vegetables in cans. Sometimes near pickles etc. Sometimes with the specialty foods near the Mexican.

Thanks - I'm going to go on a hunt for it again! 1f618.svg

We get canned sauerkraut in Jumbo in Bavaro their food club brand  in the canned vegetables aisle never had a problem getting it there

@Rigger - thank you!! I looked for it in Jumbo but didn't see it. I appreciate it. I will check again. :-)