Applicant Nurse to singapore

I passed everything so I can work as a nurse in singapore except that my xray says i have a small lung scar but i it's not related to tuberculosis so i ask the agency if singapore will accept me if i could get a clearance from a doctor and sadly they said no and that I can't work in singapore because of this

I do not think this is correct.

Ask the employer (not an agent - they are too often useless!) about it!

@beppi i've been thinking on how to reach them and ask them about my situation but they are directly connected to the agency,i mean the agency is our middleman they only talk to our agency which is making it more difficult for me...this is so disappointing because i even passed the singapore nursing board, and now ,this is what they are saying...

@yayansky18 Check your employment contract: It must state the employer name and contact details.

But if they really want you to concerse only with their appointed agent, then there is nothing you can do.

And my other concern is that i already passed the singapore nursing board, but if i will not be hired because of my current condition, will they still give my license? Because what i have in mind now is just to go to singapore and directly look for a job there if that's what it take

@yayansky18 As far as I understand (but please confirm this with HPB), the license is independent of a job or offer. So I assume it will still be valid, even if you don't get this job.

As far as I know, Singapore strict rules about lung scars for foreign workers. I read an article that lung scars can indicate a past or present infection of tuberculosis, which is a serious public health concern in Singapore. Therefore, they require a chest x-ray and a sputum test to confirm that you are free of the disease. If you test positive, you will not be allowed to work in Singapore. However,  if you have a doctor's letter that states that your lung scar is not due to tuberculosis and that you are fit to work, you may still have a chance to get a work pass.  You should contact your employer directly and explain your situation, rather than relying on an agent.

@justdavid yeah, but the employer only contact the agency ditectly which is so saddening...if they won't change their mind, i will try again still but the second time, i will just apply directly there...Thanks