Decide on location

What is the best way to determine where you want to live?   Is hiring an attorney the best way to acquire residency  here?  How complicated is it?  How do you get started? 

Hi, I am pretty biased about citizenship because I married a Belizean. That has really worked out for me. As for the location, I say try a long term rental in a few places (let me know if you want to try Monkey River out). Consider things like: how long does it take to get groceries, how far is the hospital, how far is the hardware store, how many houses look like mine in this block, and what produce is available in the grocery store? I am into health food so we tried growing veggies at the beach and it totally failed; only mangos, sea grapes, and coconuts did well. Inland has been a better fit for us despite fire ants. At first being remote sounded perfect and exciting, but that got old and stressful really fast as I took a whole day just to get my groceries. Now my husband actually sells lettuce varieties and we eat really well. Don't get me wrong, living at the beach was amazing, but it wasn't the best long term fit for my family.

thank you