Status - Employment Visa is in progress

Hello Sir,

Since last 30 days showing -Employment Visa is in progress

Normally how long will take to get the employment visa.

Please guide. 

@jprabhafrancis

Where are you now... Are you getting vise inside Bahrain or outside Bahrain.

If your inside Bahrain it's much more faster. But it depends on the company and company line officer who process your visa.

Inside Bahrain -  If you have submitted all necessary documents to your company the line officer will upload that to the system and usually they will respond the following day and you will have the visa by then.

Reasons of delay(based on experience)

- (sent back issue) need to resend clear copy of documents

-need to send a proper contract or missing some documents

-the CR has some unpaid needs to settle

- the CR has some violation or his other CR related to the owner

- etc.

Contact you company HR or the line officer to check why your visa are still in progress.

Outside Bahrain - almost the same the difference is they will have to go to Philippines embassy and provide necessary documents.

*note the company needs to be registered in POEA for the to get a work from Philippines if not they need to register their company and it's a very long process for then and expensive.

Not sure for other country for their requirements.

Read this sticky post to understand the process and timelines

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

"All in all, the overall process normal time range is between 1 to 4 weeks with the average being two weeks.  In few cases, it could take a couple of months.  As I said before, the only advice that can be given in such a situation is to follow up with your employer, wait and generally never resign from your current job until you have the printed visa in your hand"

@logicalindian

just now i received email from my employer, sent the copy of Residence Permit copy GCC"

I sent to them.

now how long will take and HR said no other notes from LMRA / Immigration.

Please advice

There is a link in my previous reply, click on it and read the post please.

@Nikko Nacional

THANK YOU