Building Permit Revisions-Help

I'm currently building a 3/3 house on the North side of the island.  My Question is once I have my plans and building permit can I make changes to the floor plan to omit a window, add a closet and add a balcony with no problem or do I need to revise and resubmit for approval?  I was told now that I have my permit I can make any changes I want. Not sure if this is true if someone can confirm this.

thank you all. 1f600.svg1f64f.svg1f64f.svg1f64f.svg1f64f.svg1f64f.svg

@judyvillacis

https://www.rd.usda.gov/

Just curious are you still doing pre fab with Casa Mi Ahnelo?

Oh yea i was there in aug 2023 to check the model which i already pick the one i want to built waiting on the approval to submit to the mauna coop bank

how ur maintuaing

RESPECTFULLY

NC

@mtorres1131 yes i am.  Are you considering them also?

@Noel Cruz Main

Awesome would love to see how it goes.

@judyvillacis I am considering Carribean ICF Solutions but I'm not ready. I'd like to know how your project goes.

My project is going freat so far  i have a wonderful  contractor. He's working right now and prepping the floor for the second level.  but I must say we've had hiccups along the way with Casa Mi Anhelo and my engineer.

I would share a video but i cant here.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have

Wow I'm excited for you. If I'm not mistaken your project is in Manatí?

@mtorres1131 thank you and no  not Manati,  its in Camuy 

@judyvillacis Im looking for a builder. Whose building your house?

@colonjimmie im building with Casa MiAnhelo, Bayamon, PR 

@judyvillacis

I am a builder    Not all engineers will allow changes   Talk to your engineer/architect first   Sometimes if it involves structural changes they will reverify   Noy common but some will file for permit changes

@Pedro Marrero71 thank you for your reply.  i sent you a personal message.