The UK embassy and consulate appointments

Hello, a little bit of backstory, i'm a 25M, Moroccan national, i spent the last 4 years abroad studying in Germany, met a British 25F girl, dated for a little more than two years and now we finally made it official and got engaged now that i'm back to Morocco.

we have, or rather had, this plan of getting married by next January, but there just way too many paperwork and running around between 20 different offices, and even though we were both born Muslim, we need more papers than what a mixed religions couple needs.

however it's all doable except for one single issue:

my fiancée needs to book an appointment in either the British Embassy or Consulate to take an affirmation oath and an affidavit of some kind, but here's the catch, every single appointment on the calendar up to the 15th February 2024 is already booked, and the days after that are "Not released yet" on the booking website.

mind you, this is the booking section of a very specific service (Oaths affirmations and affidavits) and not the more popular visa ones as those need to go through TLScontact.

So, am i missing something or are there 15 different people every week for the next 5 months that are marrying British citizens?

No you arent missing something. she will need to look everyday several times a day because they font tell you when they are releasing the next batch of appointments. if you manage to get one, even if its not a great date, book it and you may be able to swap it with someone else. i managed to  swap mine for one of the ladies in here who didn't need hers anymore  l. theres no guarantee but you can only try.

Yes you need to keep looking everyday for appointments.  Try and look after midnight or like 2am, thats how my partner got it for me and i booked it staright away. I know its frustrating but you will get something. You must also search on a computer.

Appointments are only Tuesday and Thursday

Alright thanks a lot, i'll keep trying