Single permit - a different situation.

Hello Everyone!

I have a very different situation. I really really need help. I came to Belgium with single permit 9 months ago. I took my ID kart. But when I arrived, I learned that the company that I was going to work for was bankrupt. And the owner told me to wait because there was a court going on. So I started to take classes and learn the Nederlands language in this waiting period. But it has been so long and I can't reach the company anymore.  I am scared to find a new job. I am thinking what if the Belgium government send me back? Have you ever heard similar situations? What should  I do? I really don't know how to fix everything. I have a legal residence permit and ID. But that is all. I can not work with out a new single permit again. If you know anything about it, please help..

@durmazaysegul10 have you ever started to work for that company? If yes, after the end od the contract as I know we have 3 months right to live in Belgium. During this period If you can find a job, the new company should apply for a new single permit and you will need to change the residence card because it is linked to the company name. Those I know are just for the highly skillled single permit holders so I am not sure about your case.

If you have never started to work for that company, I really do not know the situation.

I hope it solves 🙏 Wish the best.

@Aycan Gunal No I have never started working. They always told me to wait because of the court. But I can not reach them anymore and I really do not know what to do.  thank you for your good wishes! 🫶🏻