Good Conduct Certificate (For a Non-resident)

Hello,My partner lived with me in Bahrain for 9 months in 2022. Now she is back in the UK and potential employers are asking for a good conduct certificate (presumably to ensure she was not in prison over here or something). I have found the relevant section on the bahrain.bh site but to start the application you need a Bahrain Personal Number, which she does not have. She was here on a Visit visa which was extended twice and then left the kingdom in good standing before the eventual expiry date.

My question is how can we get her a good conduct certificate given that she was only here on a visit visa...Many thanks for any help

There is no such concept for non residents that I am aware of. Genreal rule you must be a Bahrain resident (resident/work visa holder) for atleast 6months.

She cannot get a good conduct certificate.  Only residents are eligible for it.

@logicalindian @XTang

Ah okay, thanks for your responses.

It's a bit frustrating then that she needs to prove she was here but is unable to do so outside of her visa (which they wont accept).

Thanks again

Yep this is the case in most countries by the way.  A visitor is just that, a visitor.  A legal resident is entitled to government services like good conduct.  In some countries, besides legal residence, they even ask for proof of address (lease / title deed) to give good conduct certificate.