Termination

Sept. 13 my flight as a 2yrs employer my contract was renewable i was on 3rd yr on nov. 2023..hr suggested to me if i want i can go vacation on my country instead of nxtyr she will try to explain mgt about it...and was approve..before said vacation got a sort of arguments or issue wd staff...when i left  evrythng normal...my vacation leave was only 20days...sept.7...was my flight back to work again....

sept. 4 chatting with hr sort of discussing about what if i not comeback if possible or not in end she ask what was my decision....and i answer her YES... ill comeback....

early of sept. 5..as their is a storm maybe delay thats ywhy i decided to travel early as coz i need 1 day and 1night...for it..

sept. 5 middle of the day H.R call me to update or inform me about my termination!!!

As per her the company decided to stop my service even my  contract will finish nxt year due to some reasons....

1.)   poor performance

2.)  i borrowing money to staff(but staff not complain..instead shock when i told them about it)...as pr h.r. mgt angry when know i am asking help from other staff by lending money on them and paying as well when come salary..as per them its a red flag....but this things not mentioned in the contract if i know why should i do.. they used it as a reason for terminating me..

3.)she said i told staff i not comming back.....i said yes coz theyre friend of mine.....

but the current talk between u when u ask me during my leave....i told u..ill comeback.....

she said....when boss hear..boss angry and blame her why i not comming back even in the fact i told her i am coming...

....she give me two options ...

1.)  stayin your country💥

she said if i want to stay to my family its ok aftr 8 days will send all the papers of mine..

2.) i comeback again abroad but no longer work coz she will gve me the official termination letter...

now she is washing her hands to insist that she did not terminate me during leave ...only she update me but after arrival nxt day of duty she not let me duty instead gve me letter of termination and 1mth notice from that date i was terminated...

i was terminate first before the one month notice( im confusing ...thinking...do it has to be notice first 1mth before gving termination letter right???)

2....october 8...my one mth notice finish ....october 9 they want to cancel my visa .....even i pleasing them.to gve me extension as if i found job outsode definitely probation period was 3 mth....but they dont want  to aggreed..they said they need to visa someone and no more visa as the main vranch office...they have brach on thailand....pakistan and soon open also egypt...

now they want me to sign the papers that i aggreed my visa will cancel on oct. 9 and the ticket they deduct to me!!!!!!! i ask y u deduct its mot my decision to leave company its yours..as per her it was given advance so it has to deduct....but i told her when u offer or approve that leave vacation to ..u never mentioned if i will be terminated ill pay the ticket.....

some people said go lmra on the first place they should pay your bal.of two years contract coz you was force terminated by your ofc.....but my company even i ask atles 1mth more financial assistant as not easy find job but they dont want to contribute and considerate at all...

pllleaseee adviceeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

First of all DON'T SIGN AMY PAPPERS.

Then an employer is in full decision to terminate your position is they warming you verbal and written for insufficient performance...

Then for an employer is mandatory to pay you one way ticket for your country and NOT detract from your pay check

Honestly there is a lots of points that are not clear so my opinion You should report all your story to ILMRI Or a private Lawyer and listen there opinion.

Good  luck🤞

Honestly is sound they didn't follow

I couldn't really understand all that you wrote.

Read this - I covered most issues:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333

And employer can terminate you anytime for whatever reason IF they pay you the end of service on termination basis.  If you are already in the home country then they should not deduct ticket fees.