Your visa application has been forwarded to the Foreigners' Office

my type D student visa was transfered to fps on 28th august ( documents submitted at 31 july complete file) ,its been a month now and still not under processing on ibz ,though iam registered at the university and following the classes online , when can i expect an answer ?

@abbas Saab give me an update as soon as you got any response

There are plenty of threads on this forum about file getting forwarded to IBZ/DOFI.  The waiting period is sometimes 2-3 months. One cannot really estimate how long it takes for the processing. Only way is to wait.

@Aneesh hi sir, can I reach you on whatsapp. I want to ask you a question regarding my situation.

You can use messaging feature of this website.

@Aneesh

En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire.

i have recieved this decision yesterday.

could you please explain me what does it mean?

thanks in advance

@yarzaifaisal

it means it is going for further treatment ,this process might take 45 days to 90 days according to their website depending on the visa type

@abbas Saab oho its not a good news for me and specially for my wife but could you please explain me alittle bit more i means how does it work

thanks in advance

@yarzaifaisal

The embassy will contact you via email or phone to request the additional documents needed.

@NOLAN144 it will take how much time to contact me?

@yarzaifaisal

should be within  a week. check the email used on the visa application form regularly.

@Aneesh 2 to 3 month starting from the date of the documents were sent to fps of starting from the date the documents were identified or registered at fps?

@Aneesh

hi everyone

Is there's anyone here recieved the same result as mine like this " En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire.

Could someone help me to understand what would be the possibility result after couple of this?

It makes me worried everytime 😔😔

I'm applying a type C visa to get married in belguim

@yarzaifaisal

Hi i also received this result yesterday.

May I know some ideas what kind of documents they asked on you?

And what is the possibility result after these info?