S pass appeal

Hi everyone!

On 28th July and work pass application was rejected. On 4 August NUS put my appeal. Now it has been about 8 weeks into the appeal, and I have received no response.

I graduated this year and got an offer to work as a Research Assistant at NUS.

What are chances my application will be approved and how much time more will MoM take.

Hello may I ask what was the rejected reason and when did your company first apply for your S pass with MOM ?

@xeurekax Hello bro do check your private message i am in a similar situation and would like to know more about it.

@nihao123

They didnt mention any reason

@nihao123

NUS submitted the application on  18th July and was rejected on 25 July.

What are chances my application will be approved and how much time more will MoM take.    -@xeurekax

Only MoM can possibly answer these questions - and they won't!

If your application is already beyond the two months mark, your employer should contact MoM to find out what is holding it up.

Hello have you received any updates on the success of your appeal?

@nihao123 not yet

I am in the same situation as you now. My s pass got rejected after 5 weeks of waiting. Do you think u can check your message so we can discuss further? 

have u managed to check with your employer on your appeal progress? Did they provide any reason or update ?

hope to get some update of your progress thanks 🙏🏻

@nihao123

It has been 2 months already

no response yet

@xeurekax do you know you're able to email/  call your employer from NUS to check for updates on your progress or go to 'check work pass and application status'.

Have you done either ?

@nihao123 yes I have checked status on the website

@xeurekax

please keep me updated on your progress. Good luck 🙏🏻

@nihao123 I sure will

all the best for your appeal as well