Tourist visa

I resigned a job at oman .when i came to india for my delivery .and its been a year since my resignation.when I left the country I had no intentions of leaving the job.so my visa was not cancelled or my resident card was never returned at that time(2022) ,my resignation went smooth with my company.im planning to visit my husband , who is in oman now .is it possible to return oman in tourist visa.What would have happened to my previous visa which is valid til jan 2024!As I resigned does that neans my employment visa also got canceled ??Will it affect my visit ??

Hello. According to Omani labor laws, if an expatriate employee stays outside Oman for more than six months, their visa is automatically canceled, and they cannot re-enter Oman using that visa. To obtain a new visa, it is essential to have the previous visa canceled through the ROP System. In your situation, your previous employer should handle this process. You can ask your husband to coordinate with your employer to complete this step before you apply for any new visas.

You may contact us for the same as we are a licensed consultancy and could help you resolve this issue.

@Shruthi Mithra:- As you have Exited without the proper Visa Cancellation procedure you need to request your Employer to have it officially Cancelled.

@abdurrazaq my wife came in last year with a visit visa but the company Kept she and others waiting for 11 months now. when i asked them if she can be under my visa while working for them they declined what should i do ?

Hello, does your employment contract give you family status if so then you could ask your employer to get your wife an independent visa ( family visa) if it does not then you could arrange her some other type of visa. The labour complaint office is in Darsait near Badar Al Sama Hospital for all employment related issues, you could consult with them as a lost resort

@abdurrazaq

Sir if my employeer not agreed to give me family visa then what the option i have...

And how i bring my family to oman..