Cheerleading in Lausanne

Hello,
Are you looking for a new sport or activity for your kids or yourself? Lausanne Angels Cheerleaders are looking for boys and girls from 5 years old all the way to adults.

We train in Renens in the Lausanne area. The 2011-2012 seasons begins August 29th 2011.

-Peewees (younger than 10 years old) train from 5:30 to 6:30 PM on Wednesdays

-Juniors (10-14) train from 5:30 to 8:00 PM on Wednesdays

-Seniors(14 and up) train from 6:30 to 9:00 PM on Monday and from 5:30 to 9:00 on Fridays.

If you know any girl or boy who wants to be a cheerleader in a competitive program, it's the best time to join. No need to have a cheerleading experience to join. A background in gymnastics or dance is a plus.

This cheerleading team is a competition team only. We do not cheer sport games. We only do cheerleading as a sport and participate in Swiss National and international competition. We will participate in a European cheerleading competition at Disneyland Paris in November. We also travel to several camps each year to ensure a safe skills progression. I am a USASF certified coach.

(Joëlle Krummenacher)

That sounds great, I would love to find something similar for my daughters in Zurich!

There is several squads in your area too. Here's the list:

swisscheer.ch/new/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=5%3Asquads&Itemid=5&lang=de

Good luck!

Hello greeneyesgirl and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Lausanne classifieds > community section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.