Want to cancel my ipa

Good morning sir. I request to cancel my ipa. Can you help me please someone hold my ipa and no cancel and Never give me to in Singapore. 🙏🙏. . Rubel sheikh

Someone hold my ipa. So now i need to cancel ipa from MOM then i can apply any others company. So please help me to cancel my current ipa. Someone take money from and and Apply ipa hold me already 4month and ask more money... 🙏🙏🙏😭😭

My WhatsApp ***. Please contact me only MOM person. 🙏😭

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

Please note that we can only guide you but we cannot cancel your IPA. Our members are expats working or living in Singapore.

You need to contact the competent authorities, in your case, I believe it would be MOM.

Regards

Bhavna

It indeed someone applied for a work pass without your consent, you should report that (with written proof, if available) to MoM. They will cancel the wok pass (rendering the associated IPA also invalid) and take action against the employer.

Please also note that, according to Singapore law, it is illegal to ask the job-seeker for payments for a work pass application. All employers/agents doing so are crooks and should not be trusted!