Can I submit 4 letter of recommendations?

Hi, I was planning to submit the global talent visa under the exceptional promise. Because I wasnt sure if the 3 letter of recommendation was valid, so I want to submit an extra letter as a backup. Is it possible to submit as optional evidence? But this left me 9  optional evidences to provide other criteria. Anyone has experience with this?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

What exceptional skill/endorsement are you hoping to apply under?

Cynic

Expat Team

Good morning!

If I were you, I would.

technical applicant (software engineering) in digital technology field.

technical applicant (software engineering) in digital technology field.

-@Ann 12

Thank you.  I don't think any of us on Expat.com have ever applied for the visa you are asking about, so we can only respond with information that is available in the public domain.  The detailed requirement is described on the UK Gov website, in particular in the Immigration Rules; this link will take you straight to it.  The UK Immigration Rules are what the Home Office staff uses when dealing with UK visa requirements.

If you have provided the "3 dated letters of recommendation from 3 different well-established individuals acknowledged as experts in the digital technology field, ..." then there is no specific requirement to supply a 4th; however I can't see it doing any harm to your application.  Having read it, I think what would be more important is ensuring you can qualify for all of the requirements described in paragraph GTE 7.2. of the link I provided above.

I wish you the best of luck.  Perhaps you could come back and tell us how you get on so we can better inform those who follow you.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team