How do solved medical unfit problem

Hi I'm from Bangladesh

Last two months before I get medical report but don't write to unfit or fit just pending so my employees return back to me I'm Bangladesh I checked everything is normal but now I apply IP Mom sey medical unfit so how can solved my problem??

The best way to solve a "medically unfit" issue is by becoming well and able to work again. Good luck with that!

Apart from that, your post is too brief and confusing to give any suggestions. Sorry!

How to clear medical unfit my brother in India

@Lakshmanan82 He should see a doctor and get well again. I wish him a speedy recovery!

Try to know the reason first why r u unfit, after that only can settle

@beppi ok sir now all clear ready normal

• But Singapore entry how can't apply time error problem

But Singapore entry how can't apply time error problem

I don't understand what that is supposed to mean?

@beppi ok sir now all clear ready normal
But Singapore entry how can't apply time error problem

-@Lakshmanan82

Your question is difficult to understand. Either try to elaborate or use google to convert your questions in local language to English then paste in this forum so that we can answer effectIvelly.

@beppi

hi sir 2 mounth b4 i go one company but that company i no working 12 day after i come bk nw new company apply show i unfit madical how this problom solve pls

@Khanrasel1980 If you are medically unfit, the solution is getting well again. Ask your doctor!

I wish you a speedy recovery!

@beppi

hi brother i told u 2 mounth b4 i go one company but madical every don oky but i dont do workparmit 12 day after i come bk but my boss cancel ipa mom ask why worker go bk bos tel mom im madical unfit nw i cnt apply i come bangladesh madicl chack but i fit nw how solve pls cn tel me thanku

@Khanrasel1980 Even though I am not your brother, I will try to interpret your jumble of abbreviations and mis-spellings. Please tell me if this is correct:

You came to Singapore with a WorkPermit (WP) approved  in-principle. Then you failed the medical check and thus the Work Permit (WP) was never issued. You left Singapore after a short time (without having worked). Now you are fit for work again, but the employer cancelled the offer.

If that is the case and you still want to work in Singapore, you have to find another job. Good luck with your search!

@beppi

hi sir sorry or colling brother nw i chackup madical al repot okay nw what i cn do pls cn tel me thanku

Nothing became clearer with this newest reply.

Were my assumptions above correct?

Are you already looking for a new job?

@beppi

hi sir im medical fit but my employer blocked to mom side cnt apply my pasport whats is reson employers    do that this problob how cn solve

@Khanrasel1980 An employer cannot block MoM or declare you medically unfit. But I think there is a basic misunderstanding here: MoM does not accept passport applications - please contact the authorities of your own country!