Is visa granted without retreatment for TB previously treated in UAE?

So I know this question has been asked many times but my question is a bit different. Someone who lived in the UAE back in the early 2000s got treatment for TB in the UAE 20+ years ago. They moved to Canada in the mid 2000s and are now looking to move back to the UAE on a dependent visa. If the old scar shows up on x-ray, will they be granted the visa without requiring retreatment again as they already got treated once before in the UAE? Or will they have to get the same treatment again for this old non-active TB scar?

To be honest, there is no exact answer for that.  Every case is different.   There may or may not be treatment.  In any case, you won't have a choice and will have to comply with whatever they tell you.

if i may ask, what is the nature of your work?

Why are you asking the same question on every thread?  What is the purpose?

@XTang sorry. this was supposed to be a question on the other thread but i posted it here instead.. just wanted to know why others got lucky with their scars. if their job industry has something to do with it..

Job industry has nothing to do with it.

What you and many others don't realize, is, simply this:

Medically speaking, there could be a number of reasons for scars in the lungs.  Lung scars present differently for different conditions.  Usually TB scars are very distinctive but quite a few times, the severity of the disease and scarring presents differently i.e. some people may not have distinctive scars or have minor scarring.  As I have repeatedly said over the years, lung scars in itself is NOT the issue.........the issue is what they are DIAGNOSED as.   If the doctors diagnose it as past TB due to distinctiveness, then you won't get a visa.  If they rule out TB, then you will get a visa.   Many times, they will do sputum or other tests but will still diagnose it as TB whereas other times they won't (there are a LOT of factors behind this e.g. where the patient is from......if you are from the sub-continent then TB being endemic is more likely than, say, asbestos or pneumonia etc).   EVERY SINGLE CASE IS DIFFERENT.

You cannot take someone else case as a reference point and draw conclusions.  Also, drinking milk or other home remedies has zero impact on scars under modern radiology.  The reason why some people get through with scars and some don't - is listed above.  It's a medical diagnosis reason, nothing else.

I have tried to explain this in layman terms so you understand.  Doctor's would understand easily what I have said above.