Health insurance

Do someone know a good health insurance

In Thailand

Thanks

In Thailand
Thanks
-@joskeenanky

This is like asking which island is the best to visit. There are many insurance companies and I don't know what you mean by "a good" health insurance. You decide how much it should cover and that together with your age will determine the premium per year.The older you are the more expensive it gets. You can always check out Mr Prakan Insurances online:

https://misterprakan.com/en/pass/thailand-pass?lg=en

I'm dealing with Pacific Cross which is a company I'm happy with.

Do someone know a good health insurance In Thailand Thanks -@joskeenankyThis is like asking which island is the best to visit. There are many insurance companies and I don't know what you mean by "a good" health insurance. You decide how much it should cover and that together with your age will determine the premium per year.The older you are the more expensive it gets. You can always check out Mr Prakan Insurances online:https://misterprakan.com/en/pass/thailand-pass?lg=enI'm dealing with Pacific Cross which is a company I'm happy with. -@Leeds forever!

I don't know wat your problem Is but this is a normal question

In Thailand
Thanks
-@joskeenanky
This is like asking which island is the best to visit. There are many insurance companies and I don't know what you mean by "a good" health insurance. You decide how much it should cover and that together with your age will determine the premium per year.The older you are the more expensive it gets. You can always check out Mr Prakan Insurances online:

[link under review]

I'm dealing with Pacific Cross which is a company I'm happy with.
-@Leeds forever!
I don't know wat your problem Is but this is a normal question
-@joskeenanky

No,asking what health insurance is good isn't very normal,there a hundreds. No one can answer that question. Asking what insurance company is good is a normal question. I answered it,though. Maybe you don't understand simple English?

In Thailand
Thanks
-@joskeenanky

Currently, I am using FWB but it is rather pricey. Soon

will switch to Pacific Cross

I have found that the best insurance is very costly and I don't feel comfortable with my mediocre insurance policy. I also noticed that a lot of health insurance ends at age 70. What are we old folks to do

I hear of many people self insuring. I don't have the bucks to do that. So if someone has a recommendation, please let me know.

I have found that the best insurance is very costly and I don't feel comfortable with my mediocre insurance policy. I also noticed that a lot of health insurance ends at age 70. What are we old folks to do
I hear of many people self insuring. I don't have the bucks to do that. So if someone has a recommendation, please let me know.
-@ronstaff

It's not entirely correct that you can't get an insurance when older than 70. At som companies if you started when you were younger than 66, you can go on extending it annually way past 70. What do you mean by a mediocre insurance policy? You dont have a clue about insurance policies in Thailand and what a mediocre one means in reality.Do you even know what being self-insured means?

@joskeenanky  We are with A1A. I am 73 and my husband is 65. It costs us 16000 baht per month. We havn't found cheaper.

@Leeds forever! Yes I do. I took several insurance courses and I was involved in investment risk management why are you so mean to people in this site. Do you have adhd and no filter. I also was married to an insurance risk  management.

@Leeds forever! Yes I do. I took several insurance courses and I was involved in investment risk management why are you so mean to people in this site. Do you have adhd and no filter. I also was married to an insurance risk management.
-@ronstaff

I repeat,you don't know anything about health insurances in Thailand. How do I know that? Because you think $100.000 which is about 3.5 million baht is a low coverage when it's actually a huge coverage. I think the lowest is 400.000 baht.

Who takes courses about Insurances in Thailand? Do they even exist? You just need google and half a brain to find out what you need about health Insurances in Thailand and which company to go for.

I have given you information about visas and everything about how to do step by step when moving here, BUT, you still don't understand and you're complaining about everything. It's totally impossible to help someone like you when you can't comprehend what you're reading.

@joskeenanky if your healthy why not pay as you go. Medical services are a lot less expensive than most countries. Because if you buy insurance you will be paying a thousand or more a month and you may never need it.  My wife and I are in our 70's and we have never paid more than 700 dollars for the 2 of us for a physical.

@suzianddave is that price for one or both of you?