Request for more time to get pass holder stay

Dear sir madamI'm waiting to get appointment to issue spass card.Now I'm IPA holder but my visit short term pass will be expired on 11aug 23 before I get spass card.So my HR sent request form to MOM for more time to get pass holder stay.This form can allow to submit within 7days before expire.So yesterday we submit .Can I get approve from MOM before  my visit pass expire.Please reply me  🙏

If you have IPA letter then you can stay here (after you entered legally to SG). But make sure you have joining letter from HR and that should suffice your staying here.

Meantime, you can obtain MOM official letter to stay as HR already informed MOM. There is a possibility to get MOM letter next week as MOM has your record. HR also send a letter to ICA for your continuation of staying till your joining date. Good luck

Thanks sir 🙏

@surya2k I went to go ICA first but they didn't allow to extend before I sent request form to MOM.I'm confused about if I get approve letter from MOM.Is it legal stay? Don't we need to go ICA for visit extension again?Please reply me sir

Your HR should drop a mail to ICA to extend the current stay with the rationale that you have got your IPA and confirmed joining date. ICA would consider HR request.

@surya2k thanks sir🙏

You normally get a 30 days stay permit when entering with an IPA.

why did you not convert the IPA to the actual work pass within this period?

I'm waiting medical result to make appointment date of issue spass card.This result will be get on 10Aug.HR will make appointment MOM to issue spass card on 10Aug.But stvp will be expired on 11Aug. Currently HR sent request form to MOM for my pass holder stay.If I get approve letter fromMOM .Can I stay in Singapore before I get Spass card? Do I need to extend to ICA?

Your appointment for issuance of S-Pass (10. Aug.) is before the end of your SVP (11. Aug.), so where's the problem?

No sir ,No appointment date.My medical results should be known on the 10th, and HR should be able to make an appointment on that day.

ONLY then  will I know the date for insurance.

@htet thiri win if they really get an appointment on that day (or the next), as you wrote, then there is no problem - but how realistic is that?

If not, you must leave the country before the STVP expires. Unfortunately, your IPA and work pass are lost then and need to be applied for again.

i wonder why you or your employer did not get the work pass issued earlier (or extended the STVP)?