Medical question

Hello. This isn't an insurance question. I'm seeking input about experiences with healthcare in Porto. I am having a serious bout of vertigo and am about to start looking for a hospital or clinic nearby who can treat my condition. If anyone has suggestions or experience, I'd appreciate it.   I'm new to the city. 

Hi lfdasalla

Try CUF Porto Hospital

https://www.cuf.pt/hospitais-e-clinicas … e-vertigem

Choose a doctor and book online or by phone. Medical speciality "otorrinolaringologia"

Regards

@lfdasalla I used our local CUF in San Domingos de Rana last year when my vertigo was v bad. The Dr was brilliant, great examination, not at all rushed and gave me prescription which worked well. About €150 in all, money v well spent for a great outcome. Are use CUF for any med needs, they are great & v reasonable prices compared to UK private. Hope this helps ……. Mar

@lfdasalla Hi, I truly understand what you are going through because I have suffered from vertigo many times. Until a friend reccommended an all natural supplement "Dizzy Stop." It contains ginger root powder and grape seed extract. It was the only thing that got me through those crazy moments! I hope you can find it or at least something similar. Take care.