Fraud with me

Dear All

Greetings!!!

I have used postpaid connection of viva in 2018-19 during my job period of approx 10 months. I resigned my job within a day due to immense emergency in family and my father couldn't survive from heart attack.

After returning to India I informed to viva about my emergency exit and wrote an email with my registered email address. As per viva they terminated my line but they asked me to pay 81.5 BD which was actually due to terms and conditions of contract as contracts were made for 12 months with mutual understanding. I handed over the money to my friend and asked him to pay the same amount in viva office as I was not able to pay because line was terminated and I was in my home country and I never got any reminder or email or anything from Viva after that due to same I was not worry , I thought he has paid my bill and slip is lost as per his say.. Currently I came to know that my friend cheated me and he didn't pay the same amount in viva office ( informed by 3rd person who was staying with him). I contacted to STC telecommunications Bahrain as viva is no more available now as per them my line was terminated and pending dues are 72.651 BD which I am ready to pay but they are not able to tell me that if there is any legal action/ Travel Ban or blacklist on my passport or against me or my personal number.

Kindly help me how can I check if there is any way to find out the same . How can I check regarding travel ban/ blacklist or legal case against me or my passport or personal number? How many percent chances are there to have travel ban/ blacklist or legal case against me ?

First, your question is about Bahrain and you posted it on the Saudi forums.

Second, you can check on bahrain.bh for case details.  This will only show you cases against you.

To be really sure, you need to send someone to immigration in Bahrain with your passport and CPR details to check on your behalf.

I am not sure if I'll come back to Bahrain in future but I don't want to live my life as defaulter

Hello everyone,

Topic is now on Bahrain forum.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks

@Radattey as far as I know amount should be 100bd or more to travel ban.

Stc have an option to pay for terminated lines. Simply google stc quickpay terminated and you will get link for payment form.

@Chaudhry Waqas thanks for your suggestions. As I have already connected my another friend who is in Bahrain currently and he deposited the Bill amount. For travel ban I have contacted to Immigration department of Bahrain where they confirmed me that I am not on watch list for any kind of reason.

STC also confirmed me that there is no passport involved in the billing information so there is no case against me however I have cleared my dues which was 72 BD and currently I am in UAE for Longer periods.

Thank you again for your valuable response.