Moroccan Drb Sdak: Home Marriage Ideas, Opinions & Advice

Hi everyone,

can anyone recommend a Moroccan wedding or event planner? It's not exactly a wedding, but when my wife and I have our marriage contract signing (sdak) at her home, we would like to gather ideas for the celebration, decorations, and arrangements. However, we also wanted to hear others' opinions. Since there will only be 12 guests, we're wondering how to create a lively atmosphere at home. Once we finalize our plans, I may share them here to get your opinions, but I would also appreciate a professional opinion. So, if anyone knows of a planner who offers paid advice and feedback, that would be great.

Thanks, everyone

Hello JosephE1 !

I have removed the text and sending it to you through private message, you may repost it here : Forum Maroc

And the arabic part only in private message.

Thanks for your comprehension,

Bhavna

@JosephE1!  Sdak is generally a small ceremony ( like an engagement ) where immediate family and friends attend the celebration with you. The wedding is a completely different thing. Save your money for the wedding if there is one.

Which area is your fiancé from?

If you are in the Fez-Meknes area, I would suggest you contact a company called Ichrak Events (based in Ain Taoujdate). We had a small signing ceremony, only close family so about 15 people. Ichrak did an amazing job decorating my in laws home and making it really special. This defo added to the whole experience. It was relatively cheap as well, about £120. 

Wherever you are, there will be similar companies you can contact.