Reliable agencies selling property in Bari

Hi, Everyone,

I'm Tamás, 63M, a research worker (biologist) from Budapest, Hungary, looking for a place to spend much of my time after retirement (65 years in Hungary) at sea - a dream of mine for a very long time :-) Bari looks to me like the ideal place to explore first, for its nice atmosphere, which I can only guess from the pictures I have seen, though. Obviously, the first thing I will need is a place to live if I am to move there. I would like to ask for your help in this matter. Can you recommend a few reliable agencies selling property in Bari that you have had a good experience with, or maybe a nice apartment on sale at a moderate price close to the sea?

Thank you!

All the best,

Tamás

Hello Tamás,

welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Bari forum so that members can guide you.

As far as recommendations are concerned, I would suggest members to send you names and contact details through private message by clicking on your username > send a message.

You may also create an advert in the Housing in Bari section of the website, we'll make sure to send it to our members in our newsletter.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thank you so much!

@Tom Czaran You should contact Davide M*** at***

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Please share contact details in private. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct