Looking for my next role.

Hi

I am actively seeking a pivotal leadership or management position where I can channel my extensive expertise in Marine Spatial Planning, Ocean Governance, GIS, and Project Management. With an enriching 11-year trajectory as a Senior GIS Analyst, I have honed my skills in spatial modeling, GIS data manipulation, and programming languages like SQL, Python, and JavaScript. My portfolio includes substantial contributions to marine sustainability, with experience in establishing maritime boundaries and developing governance frameworks. I also take pride in a particular project that addressed the circular economy within the artisanal fishery sector in Seychelles. I bring to the table strong leadership in managing cross-functional teams, engaging stakeholders, and ensuring budgetary efficiency. My communication skills are sharp, and I am deeply committed to excellence and innovation. If you're seeking a detail-oriented, strategically-minded professional who is passionate about sustainable marine development and has a proven track record, I would be delighted to connect and explore possibilities.

#MarineSpatialPlanning #Sustainability #GISExpertise

There's a space for job hunting here

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mauritius/

Closed