Regarding S pass

Hi, As per my agency they have applied for s pass on apr 27 /28th of april 2023 . When I asked they told me to wait, as they also informed me prior about 4month waiting period . Checked in MOM - it shows no record found or record older than 6 month not found. What shall I do. Trusting this I did not join any other job as well.should I wait or where should I check abt this ??. It's gonna be 2 months now... Am worried and confused

After two months, your application would certainly be shown.

Ask your employer to contact MoM and figure out what is wrong!

This might be just another example of an "agent" screwing things up!

She(agency) said by 21 st july it will be done 😕 .. Does MOM tells the date too

@Ms. Girly K MoM never tells a date by which an application will be finished.

If it isn't shown in EPOnline, then MoM is cetrainly alsonot processing it.

Either something is wrong (which this "agent" could solve by contacting MoM), or they did not apply (in which case the "agent" would of course refuse to contact MoM).

Did you pay a fee for the visa application? If yes, you are probably victim of a scam - and there might be no visa and no job for you. All visa fees must be borne by the employer, by law!

No, not paid as of now .. I mean they dint give exact date as well but said by then I might get, now it's again pushed till September 🙁😃 .. I think they are predicting & saying some random date 😅 .. Lol. Only GOD knows!