Residency expired while waiting for single permit

Hello guys

for the time being  I have the search year visa, but the company applied for the single permit i have a question if my card expires while waiting for the single permit what happens? Do i have the right for annex to stay in the coutnry or not?

Hi ,

What i understood is you have a valid residency card and its about to expire.

And for renewal company applied for SP.

If so  you have right to ask an annex from municipality with the document you or company recieved that shows your application for new SP.

actually it is not for renewal, it is for a new card. I have a card called search year visa which lets me work full time. But. I never got single permit before. Will it be the same case?

thank you for your reply

@Theking123 most probably will be same . Your future employer will apply for a single permit.And rest , will be as i explained above.Good luck.

@Theking123 You have to go to your commune and ask for Annexe 49 before your residency card (ID card) expires.

I lost my job in July 2023:

my residency is still valid; however it shall expire soon;

Is there a way to renew it before finding another job?

Most probably your old employer will apply for early stop of work permit. Since you get your C4 form your 3 months more residence right starts to countdown.

Before 3 months expire find a job and let your employer apply for residence permit.

But on specific cases you can extend or apply a new single permit by yourself.

This depend on  your nationality, since when you are Belgium etc factors.