EXPAT LIFE MUMBAI

Hi everyone!

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa and I've wanted to live and work in Mumbai for the longest time.

Ideally I'd like to find a job first and then move but my end goal is to work in the hindi film

industry, once my studies have been completed (which will be by the end of this year).

I currently work as an administrative assistant in a law firm with experience in litigation and estate administration.

Does anyone have any information or suggestions on the best way to find a job as a foreigner? Housing for expats etc or if it's best for me to first move to Mumbai and once there, look for a job?

Any information or insight into life as an expat in Mumbai would be appreciated!

Thanks 🙂

@Shakira_B  If i was you I would never go to Mumbai and spc to be in movie industry. PLEASE be smart and stay away from mumbai and its illusion.

@Shakira_B to work in Bollywood industry you will have to approach first the modeling side who will click few photos and videos presentation album and then you will submit to genuine agencies who will ask you to appear in few casting auditions. Casting is an essential part of the per-production process that involves holding auditions to fill key and background roles for a film or TV.

You will find many agencies who will ask you to go by their contract and commission basis. watch wisely and act smartly some agency are just fooling and demanding more than what are expected under the table term called comprised.

All the best.