Villages and Towns in Catalunya

Hola a todos

Next year I am applying for a visa to relocate to Catalunya from the darkest dank UK -  To begin with, we are looking to rent somewhere in a small town or village in between the sea and the mountains to the south/west of Barcelona. In October/November this year I will be based in Masboquera, south of Tarragona, which I will use as a springboard to drive around places of interest - Can people recommend locations -

I am learning Spanish and it is coming on but when we relocate I do want to be reasonably close to more populace places to enhance opportunities to learn both Spanish and Catalan.

Muchos gracias -

Maf from Brighton UK 1f60a.svg

Arenys de mar is a great place to live.  I bought 2 apartments here and it is close to Barcelona right on the coast.

let me

l own if you have any questions!

lmf

@Lmflmf1

typo: let me know

@Lmflmf1 Thanks - that's kind of you to post - I bookmarked the location and can pop in when i am in the area in the second week of October - muchos gracias 1f60a.svg

We can meet at athenu bar/restaurant in Arenys de Mar.  Easy to find at the round point at the entrance to the Main Street. 

cheers

lmf

@Lmflmf1 sounds good - I will let you know nearer the time 23f2.svg

@thesmithsmaf

1f600.svg