Carte séjour visa talent et fin période d'essai

Bonjour, je viens de m'installer en France depuis avril dans le cadre de visa talent. J'ai soumis ma demande de carte séjour dans la tégion val-de-marne en mi-avril mais je pense qu'elle n'a été prise en charge que le début mai, début de mon contrat.

des amis m'ont dit que le traitement peut prendre entre 6 et 8 mois. est-ce vrai.

Aussi, je risque de terminer mes 3 mois d'essai sans que la société me trouve des missions et elle pourrait mettre fin à mon contrat. Que devrais-je faire pour cette situation?

Vos réponses me seront précieuses. Merci beaucoup

@felm Forgive me for replying in English. I applied for my carte de sejour( married to a French citizen) in June 2022. It was finally granted in March 2023. These things take time. And I'd already been granted a carte de sejour in the 90s.

@chris48oconnor Thank you Chris for your reply. I think that my situation is different from yours.

I hope there will not take too much time

@felm

Good morning!

When returning your application, you received a "récépissé". Said récépissé means that your application is underway. Récépissés are valid for 4 to 6 months and if necessary, for 3 more months.

If you have lost récépissé, go to préfecture and ask for another one. Make several copies that you will keep at home and carry original récépissé in your wallet.

Do not worry! You won't be expelled from France and if you have worked at least 4 months, you will be able to apply for/receive unemployment allowance (amount depending upon your salary).

Have a nice day! 😀

PS: if your application was officially filed last May, your current récépissé will be valid for 9 months.

@Myrtille319 Hi, FYI I didnt received a 'recipissé' but just a confirmation . I have sent all documents online for VAL-DE-MARNE.

view?usp=drive_link

Here is what i have received:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iGTxyl … drive_link

Hi everyone,

Since most of the posts here are in english, i have moved this topic to the France english speaking forum.

@ felm :

For all english speakers to understand, i would invite you to repost your initial message in english here please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

@felm

Hi!

"Confirmation" = "récépissé".

Make a few copies to keep at home and carry original in your wallet.

No problem! :)

@Priscilla Ok, i will do. But what about french speaking, i wouldn't have their help :-(

@Myrtille319 are you sure that "Confirmation" = "récépissé".  ?

Because in 'Récépissé', there is a mention telling that we can move and find jobs with it, but this confirmation hasn't it

@felm

I make an english version of my situation:

Hello,

I recently moved to France in April under the talent visa program. I submitted my residence permit application in the Val-de-Marne region in mid-April, but I think it was only processed at the beginning of May when my work contract started.

Some friends have told me that the processing time can take between 6 and 8 months. Is that true?

Also, there's a possibility that I might finish my 3-month trial period without the company assigning any projects to me, and they could terminate my contract. What should I do in this situation?

Your answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.