A different job post brexit

Quick question. If you've worked and lived here pre brexit  (and have a 10 year ID card) but now you get a new job will jobsplus make you get a visa/employment licence as we're non EU now or as I came here before brexit they'll keep to the former agreement?

Any one had any dealings?

Thanks.

@Gooner75

I would say no you do not need a visa as you have your ten year card.

Quick question. If you've worked and lived here pre brexit (and have a 10 year ID card) but now you get a new job will jobsplus make you get a visa/employment licence as we're non EU now or as I came here before brexit they'll keep to the former agreement?
Any one had any dealings?
Thanks.
-@Gooner75

Nothing has changed if you were in Malta before Brexit because you are protected by WA.

@SimCityAT Noticed I'm down as a third country national on my job plus employment history... Is that the case with everyone who was pre brexit do you know?

@Gooner75  All British people are third country nationals now.

I think you need a visa.

I think you need a visa.
-@greybrenda242

No he has a ten year residency card.

I think you need a visa.
-@greybrenda242

Definitely not, under the Withdrawal Agreement he has 10 year residency and rights to work with no need for Visa!

@greybrenda242 I need a work visa

@Gooner75 I haven't been there before I've been there for the first time I want a work visa.

@Gooner75 I haven't been there before I've been there for the first time I want a work visa.
-@ms5226554

There is no need to post this twice,we on here cannot get you a work visa.

@ms5226554

Not sure why post on this topic, because Brexit has nothing to do with you.