Dental Implant Dentures

Hi,

First, thank you for having my wife and I in this group.

We are planning to move to Panama in March 2024.

One point of interest is knowing some dental costs.

Rough costs are great considering everyone is a little different.

I will be seeking a dentist who can perform Denture Implants on 4 posts.

Can someone let me know approximate costs for both upper and lowers?

Area can be anywhere. We will be spending a couple months looking around to decide just where to live there.   

I hope to run into Divers that are looking for dive buddies or groups to dive.

My wife likes it a little cooler and me a little warmer.....a little bit challenging. Should be fun . Paul & Melanie

@Paul Bruner

I had all-on-four implants for both the upper and lower arch done last year in David, Panama. I used Dr. Frank Halphen. He also has an office in Panama City. He is the most wonderful dentist. He answers his cell phone ( +507 6070-8388 ) and he explains everything in English. The cost will depend on what material you want the prosthetic/denture made of. I chose the most expensive material, zirconia porcelain, and they look like actual teeth. I paid $22,000 for everything but the cost can be significantly lower if you go with a different material. Call the Dr. and ask him questions or set up an appointment. You will be glad you did. I know I am!! Good Luck to you.

If you want to pay SIGNIFICANTLY less than $22,000, go to Columbia, same exact materials are generally 50-70 Percent less in Columbia. The dentists in Columbia are as well qualified as those in Panama.

We've found dental care way more affordable here (we're from the USA)  I don't have any experience with implants, but I do have a story of my care a while back. https://blog.thepanamaadventure.com/201 … f-a-tooth/