SEF odivelas

I just recently had my appointment with SEF odivelas in Lisbon. Was just wanting to ask if anyone else  has had their interview with this particular office and if yes, was wondering if they have received their residence cards?- how long did it take?

Thank you.

Welcome. We had our appointment in Santarem and got the card 2 or 3 weeks later. However, this might be different for non-EU citizens.

@nz7521137 thank you for your reply. Quick question is the card sent using registered or ordinary mail?

Did you get an email or any confirmation from SEF that the card has been produced or mailed ? Just curious.😀

@Newly_arrived35 I don't recall, but normally the postie comes to get a signature for these letters. From SEF I had a signed and stamped paper saying that I requested the residence card. Again, this might be different for non-EU citizens.

@Newly_arrived35  two weeks

Hi there, all.

I'm trying to organise an appointment for my mom at a SEF office. How did you go about organising an appointment? Every number I try seems to never get through.

Many thanks,

B

Hi James,

Is it for family reunification? SEF only open slots occasionally, I think once a month/each 2 months. Perhaps it would be easier for her to apply for a visa...

Appointments are made by phone. I know that "nobody" answers, but let's hope that things will improve with this new agency that's going to replace SEF.... fingers crossed....

I don't know when they started to do this but when I received my residence visa in mid-September there was a URL, a web address written on it which took me to a SEF page which had the place, day and time for my appointment on it. A date barely more than 3 months from the date of approval. From what I have read here, a major improvement.

@jaundist

Your post has to do with a visa application that results in an appointment by SEF.

The case referred here has to do with family reunification, which is applied to SEF in Portugal by the interested party, in this case James...

Hello all!

I finally received my residence visa and SEF appointment in Odivelas! Can someone point me to the link for the application I must file during my SEF appointment?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Regina,

What to expect at your first portuguese D7 residency Visa appointment in the SEF office

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 42#5388099

(Post #23)