Brazil Virtual phone number

Hi Members

please what is the best and affordable way to get a Brazil virtual phone number that can be used from anywhere in the world?

thank you

Hi Members
please what is the best and affordable way to get a Brazil virtual phone number that can be used from anywhere in the world?

thank you
-@dyantyi28

OK, I have to ask, what is a "virtual phone number"?

@rraypo Hi, please see below, it explains what a virtual number is. I managed to get one from VoIPstudio

You may be based anywhere in the world, but you can get a local Brazilian phone number by signing up with VoIPstudio. It's an easy process- create your account, choose the number you want, and select a plan. Within no time, you can make and receive calls from a smartphone, desktop or laptop

This is only good for uk and USA. Anyone got one for Canada?? I need to get push and sms notifications and this company doesnt do it.

@Cserebogar I use text talk.  I signed up for it in canada. I can call, text anywhere in north America for free as long as I have internet.  Only thing is you can't get confirmation codes sent unless you pay...but you can get them called to you if, for example your bank in canada does that.

@dyantyi28

Check out Zadarma. $3 per month for a brazil landline number no connection fee. $7 per month for mobile number (Sao Paulo number)  with ability to receive sms, $14 setup fee.