Struggling finding housing

hi my name is Sean I'm am currently thinking of relocating to sharm from the Ukrainian but I am really struggling finding housing at a reasonable cost if any one could advise me where to look that would be really appreciated thanks again Sean

@nuts290 Hi Sean, I lived in Sharm many years ago and recall when it was at its peak. Now the market is down so good to buy. My advise for you is to go down there yourself and rent a studio short term (for a month furnished) and you may search meanwhile for properties. Best to seek a trusted lawyer possibly nominated by your counselor section in the country before making a payment.

For the short duration rental, you may consider amongst other locations: Delta Sharm. Good luck

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board Nuts290.

Feel free to create an advert in the Housing in Sharm-el-Sheikh section to get some offers.

We also listed some websites in the Accommodation in Sharm el-Sheikh, try searching on these ones as well.

All the very best

Bhavna

Yes I was looking at hurghada first  but all the time I have spent In Egypt as been round sharm there are a few web sites with properties in hurghada but struggling to find any for sharm

@nuts290 hello Sean, my name is Mahmoud and Iam from Egypt lives in Hurghada iam working at airport and in the past at hospitality industry and would like recommend Hurghada first Option for foreign also for work better than sharm and the country itself.. if need any help please contact me I will be glade to help

@Mahmoud Ezz thank you so much I am heading back to England Sunday but will start the process of relocating soon as I get back to England thanks again sean