Furniture Packages in Punta cana

Hello, I am trying to get some solid answers on furniture packages in Punta Cana. I just purchased a villa that hasn't been fully completed yet, but in the meantime I am trying to locate places that have furniture and appliance packages. On the site I purchased my home from blue Carribean they have it listed as they do sell furniture packages but when I ask my realtor, she says they don't. Question is does anybody know where I can purchase all the furniture together like from a website. I am not living in Punta Cana yet, so it will have to be done remotely.

@Ethen Royal Go to plaza llama.

Great Question my family is searching for the same type of service. Another question I am wondering is if we purchase furniture once we arrive. How long does the furniture usually take to come in or is the furniture usually in stock at the time of purchase?

Hello . I have someone that can help with furniture. If you like you can send me a private message and I can give you all information. You all have a lovely day.

When we purchased our condo we hired an interior decorator. She had extensive contacts here on the Costa Norte with local furniture makers and artisans.  Purchasing from them was very affordable, of high quality and using local woods that generally hold up better to local weather and bugs.

I recommend trying to find someone similar there in PC.  “Furniture Packages” tend to be greatly overpriced. You're paying for the convenience of a one-stop-shop and likely a huge commission to the seller. 

You might be able to find someone through FB or on Google. 

I have a furniture manufacturer, I make furniture for big store for them to sell them forward. If you like my Information, send me a message. Have a lovely day .

I think one has to be careful when buying furniture here , I'm looking for sofas  and the only one's I have found were as hard as a park bench or so big they wouldn't fit ….

@Ethen Royal Hello, I'm a Broker here in Punta Cana and we recently started using a third party (independent owned) company that furnishes apartments & villas . We have been using them and sending our clients who didn't want to pay exuberant prices for furniture packages and they have done a fantastic job furnishing apartments with high quality furniture sometimes even at half the price of a furniture package . Please message me directly and I can send you a brochure with details if you'd like .  Thank you

@kalinatrajkov Hello kalinatrajkov, Thank you for replying on my post about furniture packages. Can you please send me the brochure and contact details about your third party company you use? Thanks.

The two of you may not yet have private message rights. I will message you both to assist

@kalinatrajkov , hello and good morning, can you send me information and a link to a brochure, I will be buying furniture for a 2 bedroom condo.  Please feel free to private message me as I believe that is the correct method of communication.

Thank you, Bobby

@kalinatrajkov

HI Katalina, would you service a future condo owner in Dominicus? or refer me to an affordable contact in Dominicus/Bayahibe area?

Thanks,

W

@kalinatrajkov, Hi!  Would you please share the information with me too about furniture packages.  I am in Las Canas.  I appreciate you telling us here about this option.  My life maybe just got a lot easier. Thank you!

@kalinatrajkov Hello kalinatrajkov, I am also interested. Could you pass me the contact? Thank you

@kalinatrajkov Hello, I am also interested. Could you please pass me the contact? Thank you

@kalinatrajkov Please share brochure.  TIA

Interesting there  aren't a lot of good furniture stores in punta cana  and the few are a bit expensive. beware a lot of brokers/ developers are steering clients there. message me if you want to know more