Catastrophic coverage with high deductible Merida

Hi fellow expats. I really need to get medical insurance sorted out prior to making a decision to retire in Merida. My only medical issue is type 2 diabetes. Have had it for 10 years with no complications to date. I am currently 65. From what i have read, i should be eligible for IMSS coverage as a permanent resident. I plan on using that insurance for most medical issues although should something really bad happen like a heart attack, stroke, cancer, or trauma i would like to have a backup plan to cover those issues at the best private hospital in Merida which i guess is Star Medica. I have read in researching this issue that the strategy employed by other expats to keep premiums as low as possible is by purchasing comprehensive coverage with very high deductibles. That is just what i want. Other factors are i have a young wife and 2 boys 13 and 9. I would want them covered on that catastrophic policy as well. They have no medical issues. Can anyone help with specific recommendations for any good company that issues this sort of insurance which does not exclude for pre existing conditions in return for the higher deductible? Lastly for my two boys school- Las Cumbres or Madison or ? Thanks so much for any help you can provide.