SCE accreditation

Good day anyone can help me? Because last april 11 2023 i registered in SCE as assistant technician, but still now theres no any new update/message only (we are auditing your request) .because im here still in philippines the company that hired to me they said i need to register first in SCE for the visa stamping, my concern is it is possible to accreditate even im here in my country?(philippines) please help thank you in advance, God be the Glory!k

Good day anyone can help me? Because last april 11 2023 i registered in SCE as assistant technician, but still now theres no any new update/message only (we are auditing your request) .because im here still in philippines the company that hired to me they said i need to register first in SCE for the visa stamping, my concern is it is possible to accreditate even im here in my country?(philippines) please help thank you in advance, God be the Glory!k
-@bonitojeffrey23

@bonitojeffrey23 yes need to register with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) utilizing the Ejtiyaz Service . And i highly recommend you to do so while you are still in Philippines. As you are aware, there are so many multi-national foreign expat workers who manage to  come in Saudi Arabia without prior SCE registration in their home country, their biggest challenge - rejected during SCE registration, which is mandatory prior to issuance of iqama (residence work permit). Some are still currently struggling to find a way to go back home in their origin country.

I'm already a registered sce member with project engineer and valid till 2026

I came on exit and with new visa from another employee with degree submitted to sce and category of visa is issued from the submitted degree only and verified and valid membership of sce..

After arrival to Saudi Arabia

Is it easy to transfer it to new iqama number.

There won't be any issue

Kindly confirm

Thank u

@abnan0001 you do not need to re-register with Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) since your membership is valid up to 2026. To update your SCE profile, log-in to your SCE account and change the old Iqama Number to the new Border Number. Even if the membership has expired. However, you should apply for membership renewal so as not to pay the academic qualification verification fees.

@RedTrumpet @RedTrumpet  but i did registration already the sce they asking me a iqama number or border number such still i dont have because im still here in philippines what can i do? Maybe you have idea thank you in advace

@bonitojeffrey23, from which SCE platform you did the SCE registration?

@RedTrumpet

I updated my new iqama number from my saudi council of engineer credential.

It just update my new iqama number with expiry but

Yaqeen and jawazat is in red

So I thought may be I need to update jawazat after this iqama update

So it's giving me

Iqama is not engineering

Though it was issued from.civil degree before getting exit visa

I took visa and left and cam back and for stamping provided civil degree

@RedTrumpet I received and singed salary offer and I'm still in the Philippines. Can I register in SCE Registration from abroad (Ejtiyaz Service) without Confirmation letter from the employer?

@RedTrumpet

Hi Red,

Please let me know if experience from the home country counts for SCE registration.

I graduated in 2016.

@RedTrumpet Hello,

I encountered an issue while attempting to register for SCE using SCE Ejtiyaz Service. The available writing space for the mobile number accommodates only 9 digits, which is insufficient to enter my home country's mobile number. Could someone please provide me with some guidance on how to proceed?

Screenshot here! https://1drv.ms/i/s!AtU4dPneDYMv6DKgMi_ … v?e=lWkGGS

Thank you very much.

@RedTrumpet

I applied to SCE Registration from abroad (Ejtiyaz Service) since October 10th and I didn't hear any update about my application.

How long does the application process take? Is there anyway to expedite.

Thank you

Good day everyone,

I have a question regarding the SCE registration from abroad.

I applied to SCE Registration from abroad (Ejtiyaz Service) since October 10th and I didn't hear any update about my application.

My profile isn't showing if my application is under process or at which stage is the application.

How long does the application process take? Is there anyway to expedite.

Thank you

Good day everyone. I have a question regarding the SCE registration. I was asked by the Visa Center to register in SCE. I have followed the procedure I have reached in attachments tab, but over there it is required the Employment letter, what I have is an Employment Contract which is provided by the company. Second the authorization letter which I cant find the option to upload the authorization letter then my number even i put UAE number but it is reflecting Saudi country code. third is it is required the national id which I don't have it yet because I am still in UAE. Anyone experience the same thing.

I am reading the post, does it mean I need the to get the approval first or the certificate before I can proceed with visa processing?

@ellechim jam

You can attach your employment contract for the employment letter.

For the phone number it will show Saudi code. You can change later after you submit the application.

If your visa is an engineer, they cannot issue your ID before you get the registration approval with SCE. Better to wait until you get the approval before you enter Saudi. Once you enter Saudi, you cannot leave unless your SCE registration is complete.

For myself I am still waiting for 2 months and it is not yet approved.

@RedTrumpet

I received job offer from KSA company while I am still outside KSA. Using that offer letter I applied for SCE approval. Its been more than 40 days now. Still its under review. I have paid 500 SAR initially for degree verification. After which, i did not receive any mail or notification to do further payment for membership. While I am still waiting for SCE approval, I got my saudi Entry visa issued. Now, should I wait for SCE approval to travel to Saudi or shall I travel before SCE approval. I am in dilemma. Kindly suggest. How many days will SCE take for degree verification if applied from outside KSA.

I got my saudi Entry visa issued. Now, should I wait for SCE approval to travel to Saudi or shall I travel before SCE approval. I am in dilemma. Kindly suggest. How many days will SCE take for degree verification if applied from outside KSA.   

-@shahadab2017

Since that your entry VISA has been sorted out, the right approach is to create a ticket in SCE website platform and then address all your issues and concerns with SCE. This way, you won't lose a dime paid in SCE registration.

Now, imagine the magnitude and volume of registration process by Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) out-of-Kingdom and in-kingdom, the approval of your membership application might take longer than expected.

@RedTrumpet

I cannot see a option to open any ticket under my profile. My profile is still under initial verification I guess. What to do.

Call SCE unified telephone number 920020820

@RedTrumpet

When I checked my optimum verification portal, it says application status as " CLOSED". But still its not reflecting in my SCE portal. What to do? No reply for mails from SCE. I have applied for SCE outside KSA. I have received my KSA entry visa. But I am waiting for my SCE approval. I have not received any mail for membership payment also. How do I check if my application is approved or rejected from optimum verification / SCE.