Meet up for IFTAR

Greeting all

was woundering if we could all meet for IFTAR in some place

i think it will be nice, to meet up having oriantal iftar together

guess u should join our Cairo Iftar ;)

thanks , it was nice from you, but unfortunatly ia m repairing my car at this time.

thanks again

scorpmoh123 wrote:

thanks , it was nice from you, but unfortunatly ia m repairing my car at this time.

thanks again

any time bro :)

scorpmoh123 wrote:

Greeting all

i want to go for iftar)))) i never taste oriental iftar)))

i have a russian girlfriend, she want also))

lets decide when and where ...

scorpmoh123 wrote:

Greeting all

You are Lucky man, I wanna have Iftar in Alex at balba3, actually I love Alex so much, hope you will be able to come to Cairo one day and to come to our outings, you will find alot of nice friends here too, I have alot of friends who are really so nice from this website

So welcome on board and enjoy bro

semsema135 wrote:
scorpmoh123 wrote:

Greeting all

You are Lucky man, I wanna have Iftar in Alex at balba3, actually I love Alex so much, hope you will be able to come to Cairo one day and to come to our outings, you will find alot of nice friends here too, I have alot of friends who are really so nice from this website

Well I love that u r so active semsema ;)
As I told him before welcome to our cairo club as am sure u gonna enjoy it as most of us r already doing :)
Only good decent friends are most welcome to join as we r all one family now :D

I will visit Sharm in our feast for a week then go travel abroad,so I have only to visit Alexandria this weekend so I will be glad to meet you in person :)

Semsema you are the best
Good job for marketing our outings in a proper way ;)

Hehehe :D

semsema135 wrote:
scorpmoh123 wrote:

Greeting all

woooooooow balba3 is the best for oriental in Alex.i try the both brunches in Alex. the one in downtown front of carrefour and the one in seedi besher.i hope you will enjoy there dear

ebcmarwan wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
scorpmoh123 wrote:

Greeting all

woooooooow balba3 is the best for oriental in Alex.i try the both brunches in Alex. the one in downtown front of carrefour and the one in seedi besher.i hope you will enjoy there dear

Its a must to go eat in Balba3 every time I visit :)