Any small limit Hold-em in Cebu?

Live in Cebu and would be interested small limit Hold-em as a social activity.

Voyager Poker Club in Cebu. I've played there once for a very short session just to check it out real quick. Dealer was efficient and knew what she was doing. Floor person was attentive and understands poker business. I'm an ex-dealer and floor person, so I look for these things. The game itself was very easy imo. Some drunk Korean guys there to have a good time and splashing around. Made 10k P in no time at all.

Interesting you post this today. I came to the city to get Philippine driver's license and extended my visa for 6 months. Got a hotel room for the night across the street from Voyager because I wanted to go play with no schedule and mama let me have the day out alone! So if you do go today/tonight and see a guy wearing an Ashley Pacific Northwest cap, say hello and introduce yourself.

There may be other poker rooms. But I haven't checked yet.

I play Free poker at Pokerallday.com

No real money but a nice pastime if you are bored. They have Hold'm, SNG's and Tournaments.

@Chknchkr I went that Thursday. 1st game started about 4:30pm. 25p-50p blinds. Then 2nd game started 50p-100p about 5pm. Then 3rd game 100p-200p started about 5:30pm. Then a 4th game, 100p-200p-400p started. I played 100-200p and won 12k.

Any private 5/10, 10/20 blinds here in cebu city?

Any private 5/10, 10/20 blinds here in cebu city?

-@I?mEdward

I'm not aware of any private games. That being said, I would steer clear of private games in the Phils. Especially as a foreigner. Good way to get cold decked, on purpose.

Assuming you're talking about size games in USD, the big games at Voyager will fit your bill. They seem to have 100-200-400 blinds with 100k min daily that I've been there. As well they have 200-400p blinds that plays as big or bigger than most 10/20 games. Both games are frequented by numerous Korean players that LOVE to gambool. I would love to play in them but I don't want to put that much BR out there. You might want to check them out.