Regarding E contract

Hi ..

This is for my husband

He had served with the company for 16 years now he got a better opportunity but his old manager harassing and not exiting visa just troubling him to sign on E-contract paper which will be uploaded in labour law crime

His joining is may 1 how can v get help

It's really really urgent

Even though he signed ...on paper ...thinking he is just harrassing now he is saying it to be uploaded and then accept it officially ...

And even paying him half the final settlement

V r okay with the money but he should give smooth exit right ..if i ask omani lawyer they charge 150 rial

please help

@S A59  please help

@S A59

there is no e contract. He should just refuse to renew his labour card. The moment the labour card is expired there is no contract or any one can control your husband.

He can go to ministry of labor and complain about this situation and inform them that he doesn't want to renew with this company.

@Ph. Mahm

I am thankful as u took bit  of ur time and told me about this ...

He had been so obdiently working with the company for last 16 years and accepted all the work  that was assigned to him ..

Even after working for 16 years his salary was not even doubled ....

But now when he got a little better opportunity .....

The manager says as u should sign paper which says u should not join the client company directly or indirectly ...

And also saying that accept that E contact online and then only he will exit his old visa

In tht E contract he has mentioned that he can take a legel action if he joins the client

It's sooo sooo heart breaking and v r really upset ...this is first bad and worst experience for us in Muscat ...

What v have to do now ...even when we ask lawyer they r Charging is 200 rial

What crime have we done ...v worked day and night for the company

Is this gift at last 😕😕😕😕😕