Exit without work visa cancellation

My father left in Jan 2018, his visa was valid till July 2018, he never did come back. No resignation, no visa cancellation stamp nothing.

Now he wishes to visit, applied e-visa rejected 2 times, had doubt about this since he exited without visa cancellation, asked his employer what is the issue can he check in immigration, he said that since he left his work visa is cancelled but his passport is still linked to residence permit and some bullshit like that, so they have problem in issuing visit visa since his residence is still valid, is this true or lies? He saying maybe he has to send his passport to immigration and get his residence cancelled.

Can anyone help?

No such thing. Residence visa expires - simple. This is not Saudi where you get banned for that.

My suspicion is that his employer filed a runaway case or something.

Rare chance, it could be a system issue linked to his passport.

can exit her bharain with out visa cancellation? and employer permission ?

You can, but remember coming back to Bahrain may not be possible in the future

sir I am new her under probation  of 3 months  my visa to enter her Is work visa 6 months expiration and I have already CPR ID  can I exit her with no cancellation and permssion?

Yes you can exit.  But what you are doing can be seen as a runaway.  So don't plan on coming back.

@XTang   sir  they need any stamp I'm my my passport before leaving or CPR only is enough

CPR doesn't matter.  Only passport with residence visa.

@XTang meaning residence visa  in my passport stamp? sir?

Meaning the passport that the residence visa has been issued on..... Whether as a stamp or a digital issuance.

@XTang  with out this sir I cannot exit residence visa in my  passport sir? even I have CPR ID sir

I don't understand what your issue is.

Do you have a work visa for Bahrain?  Do you have your passport?  If yes then you can exit. It doesn't matter whether there is stamp in passport or not.

I have already answered you multiple times that yes you can leave.  I can't keep answering the same question again and again just because you don't seem to understand what I am saying.

Forget cpr. It has nothing to do with entry or exit from the kingdom.

@XTang yes I understand now  sir  thank you so much sir

@XTang sir sorry for asking again  I can exit her  I am stay her only  1 month ? no problem for passport control?

I already answered you.  And many times.  Don't be a troll and bother to read.

@XTang

Hello,

I hope you can help me.

My cousin is a Indian national, currently in Bahrain on a work visa, but needs to go home due to a family emergency.

Her employer has told he will cancel her visa at the end of the month and that she has to get a new visa so that she can fly out of Bahrain?

Is this correct?

It doesn't sound right to me, however the employer is holding her passport and won't release it until next month.

Is there anything she can do?

Answered on your other post.

@XTang hello sir good evening the restaurant iam working is closed last week and iam planing make my final exit in bahrain next week but i have stc plan and phone i go to stc and ask if i can transfer my stc plan to my sister or change ownership but they said i cant change ownership if have phone on my stc plan my question sir is if i leave my sim to my sister and she will keep using and paying it with out changing ownership it would be problem? And can i exit without problem?

If payments continue to be made then no issue.  However, I would not advise it.  If someone misuses this SIM - it will be your accountability.

@XTang

Thanks brother

@XTang my sister the one will used the sim until i finish the payment of phone? But it aitport if i have one way ticket they will allowed me to exit with out problem?

Yes

@XTang thank you because it will help me if i can pay it monthly than payi g it one time my only worry is mybe i will be offload in airport

@XTang because mybe it will show to my record that i still have contract on stc

Why do you keep asking the same question again and again when I have already answered you?

To keep it simple, until the company files a case for recovery of dues, which happens only after a few months of missing payments - you will have no issue.

@XTang hello sir my visa will cancle tomorow it will not be problem if i exit after visa cancle

As long as you exit within 30 days after cancellation.

@XTang  I received Italy Work permit and can i exit Bahrain to go to Italy without canceling the Bahrain Visa ? is it okay to have 2 work permits ?

Different countries on different continents........of course no issue.

@XTang Thanks