Getting your documents translated at Rabat embassy for marriage

I understand that it is possible to have Moroccan documents translated from English to French/Arabic at the Rabat embassy for the foreign/Moroccan marriage process. Is this true? And if so, would I have to make another appointment at the Rabat embassy for this? I already have an appointment for affirmation that I am single and will be getting married.

You can translate from any translator before you go to the embassy.

@JosephE1! What documents are you trying to translate. And you don't do this at the embassy

You would translate your documents to Arabic from an approved transolator which can be in Morocco.

@JosephE1! No. The embassy do not translate any documents for you.

The British embassy will provide you with 2 documents

- Affirmation of Marriage

- Certified copy of your passport

You need to get those embassy documents legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Rabat after you obtain them before you can translate them.

Then you need to use a certified Moroccan translator to translate only the Affirmation of Marriage.

As for your other documents that need translating, Birth Certificate, ACRO Police Certificate, Letter of Employment and Divorce certificate (if you were married before) also need Certified Arabic Translations in Morocco

I've sent you a message with further information 👍